Basic Weekend Plan
Including Meals and Including Taxes
- ₹ 6000/- per room for up to 2 occupants
- ₹ 1500/- per person will be charged on additional occupant
- Know More
Week Day Overnight Stay
Including Meals and Including Taxes
- ₹ 4000/- per room for up to 2 occupants
- ₹ 1000/- per person will be charged on additional occupant
- Know More
Stay At Art Village
Follow The Leader
The art village is used as a platform by practicing Artists, Painters, Architects, Ceramists, Yogi's, Musicians, Theatre groups, Writers and Philosophers from all over the world to engage and share their knowledge through workshops, festivals, camps, performances and talks with the world.
The Art Village, in its innate philosophy, is a space that is opened up to one and all, with the only intention to share and celebrate life experiences and learnings. We advocate quality time spent with close ones, while allowing the energized space to meet total strangers who have stories to tell!
STAY AT ART VILLAGE
We offer accommodation at Art Village and welcome everyone to experience the Art Village life.
Our Booking Policies
The reservation policy welcomes extra guests at our earth built art center. This will be chargeable on a per person basis and can be booked on site, depending upon availability.
To make your experience at Art Village as seamless as possible, we would like to inform you about our booking policies. We request you to read through them before you make your bookings.
The check-in time at Art Village is 2.00 pm and check-out is at 12.00 noon
All bookings will be considered confirmed only once the entire payment has been processed.
We do not accept part payments at Art Village.
If you choose to cancel your booking for any reason it needs to be done ONLY VIA EMAIL - 7 days prior to your check in date, you will receive a full refund. However if your cancellation is done after the aforementioned time, you will be refunded half your payment. Please note we only accept cancellation via email to any of our accounts.
- All rights of admission are reserved.
- Dry grass is highly inflammable, hence smoking is not permitted in and around the earth built structures.
- However, there are specific designated within the facility areas where smoking is permitted.
- We encourage guests to wear comfortable clothing fit for the outdoors.
- While the management takes utmost care to ensure safety of your belongings, it advises guests to avoid carrying any expensive belongings as the sole responsibility for such items will be that of the guests.
- At the Village you will be close to nature hence here are a couple of precautions you need to take:
- Please respect our presence of flora and fauna.
- Take care watch where you step when out of your dwelling at night.
- We recommend you arm yourself with mosquito repellent.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I carry to Art Village?
We advise you to come prepared for a hassle-free Art Village experience with the following essentials:• Mosquito repellent
• Warm clothes for the night
• An extra change of clothes if you find necessary for a day trip.
• Light snacks if you wish to bring
• Light comfortable clothing for the day
• Personal medication, if on any
• An empty bag to store your soiled clothes
To make it better you could bring along a camera, binoculars for bird watching, a book to read, a journal for notes, your sketchbook if you desire or any musical instrument if you play.
Is there cell phone signal?
Yes. But please have your phones on silent or low volume to respect the surrounding guests and artists at work.
Are there electrical plug points available?
Do you allow pets / dogs?
Yes. We are a pet-friendly place, we love pets.
What is available to me at Art Village?
Designated areas within Art Village permits one to do print-making, painting, and pottery – all materials like clay, paints, easels etc. will be provided. If you wish to use any material, in particular, you can get your supplies as well.
All meals are included if you stay at Art Village, i.e. breakfast, snacks with tea/coffee, lunch and dinner. All food items are Satvik, healthy and fresh (sometimes straight from our organic garden). We have an equipped kitchen, A community style “Earth Cafe”. You may prepare any meal for yourself if you wish to do so.Highlight of Art Village
How is the accommodation facility?
A luxury cum community style living, we have 6 Earth Huts with space and beds for 4 persons in each room. There are 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms connected to each Earth Hut
Can I display my own art or host an art show at Art Village?
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your profile and images of the artwork. We will respond back to you accordingly.
Do you accept credit / debit cards?
Currently we accept either cash at our Mumbai office or funds transferred to our bank account.