Is the Art Village senior citizen and disabled friendly?
Unfortunately, persons with mobility challenges may find it difficult to manoeuvre around some spaces. For example, we have two steps up to the rooms and recreation areas and two steps down from the room to the bathroom and toilet areas.
I wish to check in early/ check out late. Is it possible?
This depends solely on the availability and is chargeable. The cost varies depending on the meals and timings. Do give us a call on +91 9820313000 if you’d like to check in early or check out late.
Will I or my child be able to do the activity? Is it only for a certain age group?
The activities are not age specific. No matter what your age is, you can do the activities.
Can I volunteer at AVK?
Yes you can. Once in every 6 months we call for volunteers to help set up, do farming, organize an event, interact with groups. You can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and apply to volunteer with us.
Can I visit Art Village?
Only those with a booking at AVK will be allowed on the premises. No visitors are allowed in the property unless they have a prior permission (over email) or booking at AVK
- We have three cottages for guest accommodation.
- Each cottage has two rooms.
- All the rooms look out into the open lawns.
- All the rooms have attached open to sky baths and their personal entries.
- All rooms are the same category.
- The minimum charges for a stay are of a dual occupancy.
- All 6 rooms are Air Conditioned.
- Pets are not allowed from June to September
DISCLAIMERS & POLICIES:
- You must make the booking 24 hours prior to the check in time.
- We work on a first come first serve basis.
- As per our policies, a 100% payment for any booking is required before check-in via bank transfer or payment link. We don't accept cash or cards on site.
- If you book directly with AVK, a payment and booking confirmation mail will be sent to you by the AVK Team. Only then is your booking confirmed.
- Every adult on the property is responsible for themselves. Children on the property, are the responsibility of the accompanying adult. Art Village team does not take any liability for the children.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are available ONLY upon request, are subject to availability and are chargeable. We will be able to inform you on the availability, only a day prior i.e. when you check in. Unless confirmed by the AVK team early check in or late check out is not allowed. We do not offer meals or activities after check-out.
- If you don’t show up on the day of the booking, your booking lapses and the AVK team is not liable to shift your dates or refund your money.
- The schedule of activities is subject to change in case of unforeseen reasons, as per the discretion of the AVK team.
- The kitchen has functioning timings. Kindly respect them and be present for your meal . Please check the itinerary for timings.
- The food menus are pre-decided as per the availability of the local produce. No changes in the menu after check-in will be entertained.
- All Jain, vegan and/or specific food requirements need to be conveyed to the AVK team at least two days prior by mail
- AVK is a property immersed in nature. AVK team shall not be held responsible for any bites or injuries, while on the property.
- AVK team shall not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage of personal belongings.
- AVK does not provide meals or lodging for drivers.
If you choose to cancel a booking for any reason it needs to be done only via Email.
- 7 days prior to your check-in date, you will receive a full refund.
- Until 3 (72 hours) days to your check-in date you will receive half refund.
- After 3 days (72 hours) prior to your check-in date, no refund will be given against a cancellation.
- If you don't check-in on the day of the booking without prior clear communication, your booking lapses and the AVK team is not liable to shift your dates or refund your money.
COVID Related cancellations
1. If a cancellation needs to be made due to a covid related emergency, on the day or 72 hours (3 days) prior to the booking :
- An email needs to be sent to email@example.com
- Proof of the emergency, if possible in the form of a report, will need to be presented.
- Following that, the booking can be moved to another date within 3 months of the cancelled booking date, subject to the availability of rooms.
- The changed booking day can only be sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday or thursday check in.
2. If the cancellation needs to be made up until 72 hours (3 days) to the booking due to a covid related emergency, standard cancellation policy is applicable.